Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 15 mins
Hard Pretzels that give you a serving of veggies!
Make and share this Sweet Potato Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- Let yeast proof in water with sugar and salt.
- Add all other ingredients except coarse salt, let rise for 1 hour.
- Roll into sticks and place on a cooling rack on a cookie sheet.
- In a separate bowl mix beaten egg yolk with the tablespoon of water.
- Brush the pretzels with the egg wash and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.