Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
This recipe originally came from the tv programme "Daily cooks" It's very versatile, the first time I made these I used Leerdammer cheese diced and sweetcorn instead of the broad beans and it was delicious! As written the recipe serves 6 but I like to make it in a muffin tin and get 12 muffins to go in my lunchbox (not all at once though ;))
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 ounces butter
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 ounces frozen broad beans
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 ounce chopped flat leaf parsley
- 6 ounces breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 7 ounces plain flour
- 2 fluid ounces olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and steam the sweet potatoes until cooked, approximately 10 minutes.
- Mash the sweet potato and add the butter and cheese.
- Add the broad beans, parsley, onion, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and egg and combine.
- Add the flour and mix until you have a dough-like consistency.
- Oil 6 ramekins and fill with the potato mix.
- Allow to rest for 6-8 minutes, then bake for 20-25 minutes at 180c. Serve with green salad.