Aunt Cookie's Note:
This recipe is an adoptee from the RecipeZaar account, and I haven't tried it yet. I will repost here when I have tried the recipe. I won't change the recipe, though...it seems that people like it the way it is. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the heavy cream and water to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat to medium.
- 3Slowly add the cornmeal, stirring constantly.
- 4Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- 5Add pureed sweet potato, brown sugar and cheese, combine well.
- 6Finish with a dab of butter and season with S+P.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.1
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: