This is the absolute best I have ever put in my mouth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil until tender, peel, and mash sweet potatoes.
- 2Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 3Add molasses and sweet potatoes; beat well.
- 4Stir in half and half, egg yolks, and sherry.
- 5Beat the egg whites until stiff, fold into mixture, and pour into the pie shell.
- 6Put into a preheated 425 degree oven.
- 7Reduce heat to 375 and bake about 35 minutes.
- 8The pie will be brown and set in the middle. Serve warm or cold with whipped cream.
- 9** If no alcohol is wanted, simply delete it from the recipe but the taste will be completely different.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Pie IV
Serving Size: 1 (916 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2300.1
- Calories from Fat 634
- Total Fat 70.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Cholesterol 482.9 mg
- Sodium 2396.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 315.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 199.5 g
- Protein 26.5 g