Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A pie in a cookie!
Make and share this Sweet Potato Pie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
- Whisk together, with an electric mixer, the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract and sweet potato.
- Fold the dry ingredients into butter-sugar mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Good recipe! Cooked for 10 minutes and that was plenty though. Tasty!
23 cookies YUMMY as can be! SO glad I tried this recipe! Used sugarless sugar, worked like a dream! RESIST!!! RESIST!!! Topping these with creme! :) THANKS!