Recipe by joseph c.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A sweet delicious dish that can be served as a side dish. Some may enjoy as a desert.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all the above ingredients together including 1 24oz simply potatoes mashed sweet potatoes except for the marshmallows.
- Stir until well blended. Add to a greased 1 quart casserole or baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cover the top with marshmallows are brown and puffy.