Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from a co-worker a few years ago. He used to bring a pie in for every person in the office for the holidays. It is truly one of the best pies I ever had, so I begged him to give up the recipe. I hope you enjoy it. When mixing sometimes the batter can feel grainy. To guarantee a good pie get the batter as smooth as possible. This recipe makes 2 pies so you will need 2 pie crusts.
- 1 (40 ounce) can sweet potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pie crusts
- put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Blend till smooth .
- Pour contents into 2, 9 inch pie crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
Omg! Perfect! Perfect taste! Perfectly easy to make! Perfect response when your friends and family taste/devour it!!! Thank you for sharing!....did I mention?...IT'S PERFECT!?! :o)