Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Sweet Tater Pie From Sinkin Spells,Hot Flashes,Fits and Cravins cookbook
- 1 cup sweet potato, mashed, cooked
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Scald the milk and mix everything together.
- Pour into the unbaked pie crust and bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, reduce to 350 degrees and continue another 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool before serving.
- Its best served warm.