Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Wonderful for Thanksgiving Dessert
Make and share this Sweet Potato Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pie crust
- 709.77 ml sweet potatoes, cubed
- 118.29 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 118.29 ml skim milk
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml flour
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 78.07 ml margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Boil sweet potatoes in a large pot filled with water over medium heat until soft.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mash the sweet potatoes until they are a smooth puree consistency.
- Mix in Splenda, eggs, milk, 1/4 cup margarine, vanilla and spices until smooth.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, pecans and 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Sprinkle topping over potato mixture.
- Bake 25-35 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.