- 1 pie crust
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Boil sweet potatoes in a large pot filled with water over medium heat until soft.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mash the sweet potatoes until they are a smooth puree consistency.
- Mix in Splenda, eggs, milk, 1/4 cup margarine, vanilla and spices until smooth.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, pecans and 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Sprinkle topping over potato mixture.
- Bake 25-35 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.