Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
We just love this stuff!!!!! Got this recipe from a crock pot cookbook and I served this on Thanksgiving - what a hit!
- 1133.98 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 118.29 ml apple juice
- 78.07 ml butter, melted and divided
- 29.58 ml butter, melted and divided
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 78.07 ml pecans, chopped
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml flour
- Lightly grease 4 1/2 quart crock pot.
- Combine sweet potatoes, apple juice, 1/3 cup butter, salt, cinnamon and pepper in a large bowl.
- Beat in eggs.
- Place mixture into crock pot.
- Combine pecans, brown sugar and 2 tbsp butter in a small bowl and spread over sweet potatoes.
- Cover, cook on high 3-4 hrs, or on low for 7 to 8 hours.
This is really good! I added a little more brown sugar to mine because I love things to be as sweet as they can get! Super Yummy!!!!!!
I cut the recipe in half and used my 1 1/2 Qt. crock pot. So easy and delicious! I will be making this on Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing brandi. Made for Fall PAC 2011.