Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheap and easy. Easy to double or half and tastes great the next day. From my student days *sigh*
Make and share this Sweet Potato & Pea Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the curry paste in a large pan and stir in the onion.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Add the potatoes, stock and coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down and simmer the curry for 20 mins until the potato has softened.
- Add the peas, bring back to the boil and simmer for 2 mins more.
- Season to taste
- spoon the curry into bowls.
- Scatter over the coriander before eating.