Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Cheap and easy. Easy to double or half and tastes great the next day. From my student days *sigh*
- 3 tablespoons curry paste, from a jar
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 450 g potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into chunks (about 900g)
- 600 ml vegetable stock, from a cube is fine
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 175 g frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the curry paste in a large pan and stir in the onion.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Add the potatoes, stock and coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down and simmer the curry for 20 mins until the potato has softened.
- Add the peas, bring back to the boil and simmer for 2 mins more.
- Season to taste
- spoon the curry into bowls.
- Scatter over the coriander before eating.