1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Pancakes
These make a unique side dish at a Thanksgiving feast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and grate the potatoes and onion. Mix in the egg.
- 2Combine the dry ingredients together and add to potato mixture.
- 3Drop by large tablespoons onto a heated nonstick skillet lightly coated with oil and cook for 3 minutes or so on each side, until pancakes are cooked through.
- 4Serve with apple butter or sour cream and chives.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 256.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g