Sweet Potato Pancake With Coconut Milk
- Microwave the sweet potatoes for about 1-2 minutes before mixing with everything else.
- Place everything in a large bowl and mix until egg coats the sweet potatoes.
- Heat some canola oil (refined for high heat) in a large skillet or griddle. Working in batches, and using more oil as needed, use 1/2 cups sweet potato batter to make each pancake.
- Cook, covered, for 5 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Remove to a platter and serve immediately.
- Can be dumped on the griddle and cooked like hash browns.