1/5 Photos of Sweet Potato Oven Fries With Avocado Dip
Nadia Melkowits's Note:
"These fries are really good, and the dip is to die for! You would never think to put avocado dip on a sweet potato fry, but... oh my is it a yummy treat!! We ate these and I wanted more when tray was empty. Overcome the skepticism and give it a try! "
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 4-inch long and 1/4 -inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or more)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- coarse ground rock salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- 2Place the sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss with olive oil until the sweet potatoes are coated. Add the paprika, chili powder, coriander, salt, and pepper; toss to distribute evenly.
- 3Arrange the coated fries in a single layer on the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes on the lower rack until the sweet potatoes soften. Transfer the pan to the upper rack of the oven and bake 10 minutes longer, until fries are crispy. Serve with Avocado Dip.
- 4Avocado Dip:.
- 5Place the avocado, mayonnaise, cream cheese, jalapeno, scallions, and lime juice into a blender or small food processor. Blend for 1 minute or until you have a smooth paste. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve as a dip for the Sweet Potato Oven Fries.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Oven Fries With Avocado Dip
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g