Sweet Potato, Orange, and Dried Cranberry Stuffing
- Put the yams in a big pot and add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Decrease heat to medium and cook until yams are just tender when pierced with the tip of a knife, 20-25 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water until easy to handle; peel yams and cut into ¾ inch cubes.
- In a big bowl, combine the yams, cornbread, mandarin oranges, dried cranberries, parsley, orange zest, and sage.
- Gradually stir in the eggs and about 1 cup broth.
- Season with salt and pepper; transfer mixture to a lightly buttered casserole; drizzle with ½ cup broth, cover, and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes (for crustier top, uncover the last 15 minutes of baking).