Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in Life's Too Short To Start From Scratch!!!!! I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 30 ounces canned sweet potatoes or 30 ounces yams
- 10 ounces cinnamon chunky applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- sherry wine
- Blend in Cuisinart all ingredients except marshmallows and sherry. Should be souffle consistency. Add sherry to taste. Place in greased casserole. Add marshmallows to top.
- Place in 300 oven until hot and marshmallows are golden brown.
- Note: You may use honey or maple syrup instead of sherry.