1/5 Photos of Sweet Potato, Onion and Thyme Pancakes
Adapted from The African Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs, milk and olive oil in a small bowl.
- 2Place flour in a large bowl.
- 3Slowly stir in egg mixture to make a smooth batter.
- 4Add sweet potatoes, onions, and thyme.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet until hot but not smoking.
- 7Place a small ladleful of pancake mixture in the skillet and press to flatten.
- 8Repeat until skillet is full.
- 9Fry until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- 10Drain on paper towels.
- 11Repeat with remaining batter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato, Onion and Thyme Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 118.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 11.7 g