Adapted from The African Kitchen.
Make and share this Sweet Potato, Onion and Thyme Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine eggs, milk and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Place flour in a large bowl.
- Slowly stir in egg mixture to make a smooth batter.
- Add sweet potatoes, onions, and thyme.
- Mix well.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet until hot but not smoking.
- Place a small ladleful of pancake mixture in the skillet and press to flatten.
- Repeat until skillet is full.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Repeat with remaining batter.