- 1 1⁄8 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 4 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Line or grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine sugar, egg and oil. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients and the sweet potato. Make a well in the center and blend in the egg mixture.
- Add the raisins and walnuts. Spoon batter into tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.