Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is very easy and the presentation is great for the Holidays.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl beat together the sweet potato, eggs, milk, honey and butter until it is creamy.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to sweet potato mixture. Just mix until combined.
- Fill 12 well-greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Put a pecan half on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.