maryL in Canada's Note:
This is very easy and the presentation is great for the Holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl beat together the sweet potato, eggs, milk, honey and butter until it is creamy.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 3Add dry ingredients to sweet potato mixture. Just mix until combined.
- 4Fill 12 well-greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 5Put a pecan half on top of each muffin.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 184.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g