Recipe by Kozmic Blues
This is one of the side dishes that's served at the restaurant where I work part time here in Providence. It was published in our local newspaper. Great, simple side dish for Thanksgiving or other family holidays.
Top Review by cpenner
Very good -- I really enjoyed this! The sweet potatoes and carrots make a great combination. Simple, easy and tasty. The only change I made was to reduce the honey. I'll be keeping this recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and carrots.
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters depending on size.
- Boil in salted water until softened (about 17-18 minutes).
- Run carrots and potatoes through a food mill or mash with masher.
- Add nutmeg, honey and salt and/or pepper to taste.