Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
taken from an edition of Better Homes and Gardens
Make and share this Sweet Potato Mash recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and coarsely chop sweet potatoes.
- Boil or steam till tender.
- Drain well, mash till almost smooth.
- Add chopped butter and chicken stock powder.
- Mash till smooth.
- Season with freshly ground pepper and serve.
This us a really good and also easy way to prepare simple mashed sweet potatoes. I am a huge fan of preparing them in a more savory profile and not so much sweet.