Recipe by Maria S.
Yummy and low calorie!!
Top Review by Tsho1212
Really delicious!! These went over great in my household! Just made my second batch and will continue to make these all the time. I added in some chopped dried apricots and replaced the splenda with 16drops of liquid stevia. Turned out great!
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄4 sweet potato
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 4 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Take ¼ of a sweet potato, strip the skin off, and mash it down on a plate. Toss the sweet potato in a bowl, and poor half of 1/3 a cup of water inside the bowl. Mix the water with the sweet potato. Then, add the cinnamon and splenda in, and mix. Then, put 1-cup of oatmeal in, mix, and add another half of 1/3 a cup of water, and mix well. You can add more water if needed, but be very careful not to make the mixture to soft.
- After this, pull out a cookie pan, spray it with Pam, make cookies with the batter using your hand, and place them on the pan. It should come out to about 8 cookies.
- Finally, place the pan in the oven for 20 minutes, at 350 degrees. Take the pan out, set the cookies on a plate, let it cool, and eat!
- It tastes pretty good, and is a great switch up from ordinary oatmeal. Also, its very portable, so good to take on trips. The only other thing you would need is some protein.