Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Looking for something different? Try Sweet Potato Lasagna!
Make and share this Sweet Potato Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 2-qt baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix soup, sour cream and onion. In a medium bowl mix spinach, nutmeg and 3/4 cup of the soup mixture. Add the sweet potatoes to the remaining soup mixture.
- Layer 1/2 of the potatoes over the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese and top with all of the spinach mixture, then 1/2 of the remaining cheese, and all the remaining potatoes. Cover the dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.