Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
I found this in a magazine. It is very easy and sweet potatoes are nice. They cook faster and don't get quite as crunchy) 8)
Top Review by NcMysteryShopper
I really liked these....but ended up throwing them in some oil to make the sweet potatoes more like fries...they were nice and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside after they were fried. These were also very pretty! Thanks!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 idaho potato
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- salt, sprinkled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Peel potatoes and slice thick fries.
- Blot slices dry with paper towels.
- Toss slices with the olive oil, rosemary and salt.
- Roast fries on a baking sheet with sides.
- Stir occasionally until cooked through and browned lightly, 30-35 minutes.