Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
- cooking spray
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, cubed (1/2 inch)
- 2 cups idaho potatoes, cubed (1/2 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- 4 poached eggs
- Spary large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add vegetables and herbs. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Spay vegetables lightly with cooking spray and stir. Cook, uncovered, until vegetables are brown and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon hash onto plates and top with poached eggs.
Yum! This made a great brunch along with the egg. I halved the recipe and used fresh thyme, and threw in some fresh oregano and chives too. Thanks! Made for My 3 Chefs event.
These were a nice twist on breakfast potatoes. Quick and filling. Thanks for posting the recipe.