Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Hash With Poached Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Spary large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add vegetables and herbs. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Spay vegetables lightly with cooking spray and stir. Cook, uncovered, until vegetables are brown and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon hash onto plates and top with poached eggs.