Recipe by Chef Angie98
Despite the misconception, the sweet potatoes I'm referring to are white not orange (the orange ones are yams).
- 1⁄2 large sweet potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut one sweet potato in half and peel one half.
- Grate the peeled half (use the size grater you would use to grate cheddar cheese)
- Put aside.
- In a small bowl combine oil and seasonings.
- Toss in potato
- Place on dry pan heated to medium-high heat.
- Flip when crispy on one side (about 3 minutes).
- Eat with or for breakfast enjoy!