From Rachel Ray's magazine, attributed to Susie Lilly Ott. Very nice flavors and crunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- 2Chop celery and celery leaves.
- 3Peel and grate sweet potatoes.
- 4In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes, diced ham,.
- 5chopped scallions, chopped parsley, and flour.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Add flour.
- 8In another bowl, beat eggs with 1 t mustard.
- 9Stir eggs into sweet potato mixture.
- 10In large skillet, heat 2 T oil over medium high heat.
- 11Working two at a time, add 1/3 C mounds of potatoe mixture, flattening out with a spatulat.
- 12Lower heat and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- 13Transfer to a baking sheet and keep warm.
- 14Add 2 t oil between each batch.
- 15In bowl, whisk remaining 2 T oil and 2 t mustard. Add 1/3 C parsley leaves, celery and celery leaves. Toss to dress.
- 16Season with salt and pepper.
- 17Serve topped with warm fritters.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato & Ham Fritters (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.8
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 135.2 mg
- Sodium 1087.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 20.7 g