1/3 Photos of Sweet Potato Gratin
1 hr 20 mins
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
This recipe is from the chef at a nearby golf club. Of course, he doesn't measure anything, so the original quantities were "to taste." The end result has always gotten rave reviews. Sept 2005 Update: Thanks to Thorsten for providing measurements and a photo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Peel and slice yams 1/8" thick- easily done in a food processer.
- 3Layer yam slices (overlapping) lengthwise in a 13 x 9 casserole.
- 4Sprinkle with salt, pepper, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- 5Repeat yam and spice layers.
- 6Pour whipping cream over everything so dish is half full.
- 7Bake 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g