1/2 Photos of Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Goats Cheese and Wilted Salad
Great use of left over mashed sweet potato. Light and fresh with lots of flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Steam or boil potatoes until cooked through and soft.
- 3Peel potatoes and pass through mouli or ricer, make a well in the centre.
- 4Add flour,nutmeg, parmesan and egg yolks and mix into a soft dough, Adjust seasoning.
- 5Roll into a sausage shape and cut into bite size pieces.
- 6Blanch gnocchi in salted boiling water when gnocchi floats to top its cooked.
- 7Scoop with a spider and refresh in ice cold water then drain.
- 8To serve:.
- 9Heat olive oil in a frypan. Add garlic and tomatoes and balsamic vinegar to the pan, add gnocchi, and toss in pan. Add the greens and allow to wilt slightly, season to taste.
- 10Place in a bowl and crumble the goat cheese over the top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Goats Cheese and Wilted Salad
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 908.9
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 1215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 37.5 g