Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicate Vegetarian Dish. Makes an excellent alternative starter to oriental cuisine. Very hearty.
Make and share this Sweet Potato, Ginger and Coconut Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Sauté garlic and ginger in oil for 1min in large sauce pan, to release flavours.
- Add vegetable stock. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add diced potato, reduce heat and simmer for 10mins, add lemon grass and chili, and continue to simmer until potato is soft, approximately 5mins.
- Return to heat; add coconut and yogurt. Do not boil!
- Serve (garnish with olive oil, and serve with crusty bread).