Bonjour Elle's Note:
Delicate Vegetarian Dish. Makes an excellent alternative starter to oriental cuisine. Very hearty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté garlic and ginger in oil for 1min in large sauce pan, to release flavours.
- 2Add vegetable stock. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- 3Add diced potato, reduce heat and simmer for 10mins, add lemon grass and chili, and continue to simmer until potato is soft, approximately 5mins.
- 5Return to heat; add coconut and yogurt. Do not boil!
- 6Serve (garnish with olive oil, and serve with crusty bread).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato, Ginger and Coconut Soup
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 94.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: