Prep 10 mins
Cook 39 mins
- 12 ounces sweet potatoes
- 2 packets splenda sugar
- 2 tablespooms brown sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- parkay butter-flavored cooking spray
- Pam cooking spray
- Cut sweet potatoes in wedge style strips.
- Spray well with spray butter.
- Mix sugars,and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Bake on greased pan at 350F for 30 minutes.
My DH and I really liked these crispy, easy to make fries. Instead of sprinlking the cinnamon mixture on the fries, I put the sweet potato wedges and the cinnamon-sugar mixture in a baggie and shook it to coat the wedges evenly on all sides. Thanks for the yummy fries recipe. Made for Fall 2009 Pick-A-Chef.