Recipe by threeovens
A healthier alternative to french fries.
Top Review by Susie D
Sriracha is one of my favorite condiments so this was right up my alley. I used a mandolin to slice the sweet potatoes as I wanted thin & crispy and used low fat sour cream to make the heavenly (spicy!) dipping sauce. Served with Sante Fe Burgers by AZPARZYCH. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges (or rounds)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup creme fraiche or 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat and spread out into a single layer; roast until golden brown and slightly crispy, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce, by combining creme fraiche (or sour cream) with the sriracha; serve with fries.