Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A healthier alternative to french fries.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges (or rounds)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup creme fraiche or 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat and spread out into a single layer; roast until golden brown and slightly crispy, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce, by combining creme fraiche (or sour cream) with the sriracha; serve with fries.
Sriracha is one of my favorite condiments so this was right up my alley. I used a mandolin to slice the sweet potatoes as I wanted thin & crispy and used low fat sour cream to make the heavenly (spicy!) dipping sauce. Served with Sante Fe Burgers by AZPARZYCH. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
The sauce was really yummy with the sweet potatoes. Thanks for an easy and delish recipe. :)