A healthier alternative to french fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- 3Toss to coat and spread out into a single layer; roast until golden brown and slightly crispy, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce, by combining creme fraiche (or sour cream) with the sriracha; serve with fries.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Fries With Sriaracha Cream
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.8
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 65.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: