Sweet Potato Fries With Maple Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put the yams in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together the cumin, coriander, garlic powder, paprika, olive oil and salt. Pour the mixture over the yams. Using your hands, toss thoroughly until the yams are evenly coated. Add the parsley and mix well.
- Arrange the yams in a single layer on a large baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes, or until the edges are brown and potatoes are cooked through.
- To make the sauce, mix the maple syrup and barbecue sauce together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the fries with sea salt and serve immediately with the sauce.