From R. Reisman.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Fries With Cinnamon and Maple Syrup (Light) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise in half and each half into 4 wedges. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; brush half of mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Bake in centre of oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining maple syrup mixture.
- Bake another 15 minutes or until tender.
Delicious - made this for supper tonight but skipped the oven & put them directly on the grill. They turned out great. A few on the back of the grill were slightly burned but they still tasted great! I love the combination of maple syrup & spices. This will be a summer time favorite. Thanks for sharing.
I julienned my potatoes to make them more like real french fries, and also stuck them under the broiler at the end to make them a little crispy. They remind me of some sweet potato fries we had while vacationing in Colorado--nice to be able to have them at home!
Great! I made these just as the recipe indicated and they turned out great. I will try to put them under the broiler next time to crisp them up a bit as King's cook suggested, but they were still a huge hit. Thank you!