1/3 Photos of Sweet Potato Fries With Cinnamon and Maple Syrup (Light)
From R. Reisman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise in half and each half into 4 wedges. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- 4In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; brush half of mixture over sweet potatoes.
- 5Bake in centre of oven for 20 minutes.
- 6Turn and brush with remaining maple syrup mixture.
- 7Bake another 15 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Fries With Cinnamon and Maple Syrup (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g