From R. Reisman.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Fries With Cinnamon and Maple Syrup (Light) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise in half and each half into 4 wedges. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; brush half of mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Bake in centre of oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining maple syrup mixture.
- Bake another 15 minutes or until tender.