- 2 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled and scrubbed (about 1-1/2 lb)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil, melted butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise in half and each half into 4 wedges. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; brush half of mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Bake in centre of oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining maple syrup mixture.
- Bake another 15 minutes or until tender.