Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 large sweet potatoes or 2 large yams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut up into bit size pieces.
- Place in a large bowl. Add olive oil, cloves and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Spread in a single layer over a stone pan (I prefer stoneware, but glass or a metal cookie sheet can also be used) .
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place under a broiler for 2 minutes or until golden.
- If you don't want to use a broiler, then turn up your oven to 475°F, but watch closely so they don't burn.
- Great with Southwest Chicken Sandwich, Recipe #78468.
I enjoyed these. Thanks for the recipe I will be making them again.