I love this recipe. I made it up from a version I had at a restaraunt. Great for kids too! I choose to dip into ranch dressing. I know it may sound strange, but try it, YUM!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put cut fries into large ziploc bag with olive oil, put in salt, garlic and cinnamon and shake to coat.
- Place fries onto baking sheet leaving space between fries.
- Put in oven for 10 minutes and then flip them over.
- Place back in for 10 more minutes.
- They should be soft on the inside and browned on the outside.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- You may also use regular potatoes or 1/4 packet taco seasoning to alter taste to your liking.