1/7 Photos of Sweet Potato Fries
I love this recipe. I made it up from a version I had at a restaraunt. Great for kids too! I choose to dip into ranch dressing. I know it may sound strange, but try it, YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Put cut fries into large ziploc bag with olive oil, put in salt, garlic and cinnamon and shake to coat.
- 3Place fries onto baking sheet leaving space between fries.
- 4Put in oven for 10 minutes and then flip them over.
- 5Place back in for 10 more minutes.
- 6They should be soft on the inside and browned on the outside.
- 7Let cool for 5 minutes.
- 8You may also use regular potatoes or 1/4 packet taco seasoning to alter taste to your liking.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1269.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g