Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great way to serve sweet potato.My kids love them. Don't be afraid to let them get good and brown.
- mix everything but potatoes in a large bowl.
- add peeled and cut sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- dump everything on to a cookie sheet.
- bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 25 minutes stirring half way through.
- I like to use parchment paper.
Delicious! The seasoning was light and yummy. I'd recommend not dumping the rest of the oil in the pan if you want crispy fries. Mine also took closer to 35 minutes to begin crisping. Yummm!
Loved them! I did not have a fresh lime so was unable to use lime zest, other than that I followed recipe to the "T".