Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
I got this recipe from a women who made and placed it out on a buffet a few years back. I remember it being an interesting side to our turkey. Tell me what you think!
- Brown celery, both onions, and both meats together.
- Add pepper if desired.
- Drain in a colander to remove grease, pat with paper towels.
- Wipe pan with a paper towel, then return the drained meat mixture to the pan.
- Add the cooked and mashed sweet potatoes, along with the chicken broth.
- Blend together.
- Add shredded French bread and bake in a 300°F oven for 1 1/2 hours.