Recipe by JackandDawn
This is a really good way to do sweet potatoes without all the brown sugar and sweetness that normally accompanies them.
Top Review by breezermom
These sweet potatoes are very sweet and delicious! They are easy to make while preparing another dish, so that is a plus for me. I found them a bit too sweet, so I'd reduce the honey next time. Made for PAC Spring 2011.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice sweet potato into 1/4 inch discs.
- spray baking dish with Pam or baking spray.
- melt butter.
- whisk together butter, honey, cinnamon and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Toss potato slices with mixture reserving any left over mixture.
- Bake potato discs for 20-25 depending on how thick the discs.
- Top baked discs with a little excess sauce mixture and serve.