1/2 Photos of Sweet Potato Discs
This is a really good way to do sweet potatoes without all the brown sugar and sweetness that normally accompanies them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Slice sweet potato into 1/4 inch discs.
- 3spray baking dish with Pam or baking spray.
- 4melt butter.
- 5whisk together butter, honey, cinnamon and lime juice in a large bowl.
- 6Toss potato slices with mixture reserving any left over mixture.
- 7Bake potato discs for 20-25 depending on how thick the discs.
- 8Top baked discs with a little excess sauce mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Discs
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 240.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g