Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy breakfast or lunch when you are looking for something a little different.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 medium sweet potato, cooked
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional) or 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- In a large frying pan, dry roast the nuts for a few minutes. Shake the pan often.
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise. Cut the sweet potato in 1/2 inch slices.
- Add the oil to the pan. Push the nuts to the outer edge and add the banana pieces to the pan. Add the sweet potatos.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes until everything is heated through and browned on one side.
- Drizzle with syrup or honey before serving.
I thought it was very tasty.It made for a good light breakfast for me beings I'm on a diet for my high cholesterol.I liked the combination of sweet potatoes and bananas.Keep up the good recipes.