Member #610488's Note:
Quick and easy breakfast or lunch when you are looking for something a little different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan, dry roast the nuts for a few minutes. Shake the pan often.
- 2Cut the banana in half lengthwise. Cut the sweet potato in 1/2 inch slices.
- 3Add the oil to the pan. Push the nuts to the outer edge and add the banana pieces to the pan. Add the sweet potatos.
- 4Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes until everything is heated through and browned on one side.
- 5Drizzle with syrup or honey before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Delight
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 9.0 g