Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy breakfast or lunch when you are looking for something a little different.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Delight recipe from Food.com.
- In a large frying pan, dry roast the nuts for a few minutes. Shake the pan often.
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise. Cut the sweet potato in 1/2 inch slices.
- Add the oil to the pan. Push the nuts to the outer edge and add the banana pieces to the pan. Add the sweet potatos.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes until everything is heated through and browned on one side.
- Drizzle with syrup or honey before serving.