Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Sweet Potato Custard Pie
Make and share this Sweet Potato Custard Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine eggs, sugar, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, orange rind and milk.
- Add sweet potatoes, grated just before adding to milk mixture.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes, or until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean.
- Serve slightly warm or cold.
Very nice.I substituted the orange rind for lemon and added another 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.