Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a sweet, warm, yummy custard that will get even the pickiest of eaters eating their sweet potatoes and is so simple to prepare!
- Mix together mashed cooked sweet potato and banana.
- Stir in milk, blending well.
- Add brown sugar, egg yolks and salt, mixing well.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 1 quart pan/casserole.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon (raisins if using) and sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.