Recipe by lkbennett68
An easy delicious recipe, nice reheated or take cold for lunches, can be frozen and heated for snacks
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon thai green curry paste
- 600 g peeled and finely diced sweet potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons coriander (cilantro)
- puff pastry sheet
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook peanut oil, onion and curry paste for one minute.
- Then add the sweet potato and coconut cream, cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Add thawed peas, corriander and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180*C for 20 minutes.
- Place the mixture in the middle of 13cm pastry rounds (or I have used sheets cut into halves or quarters for smaller puffs).
- seal edges with beaten egg, glaze with egg gives a nice golden look, bake in oven for 20 mins or until golden brown.
- Makes around 12.