Recipe by Dancer^
I love these, I always buy sweet potatoes when on sale, the firts night we have them baked, second night I makes this little crisps. Points 3.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon walnut oil, 1 to 2 I used canola oil
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes well and cut in 1/8 inch slices.
- Coat a non-stick baking sheet with walnut oil and arrange potato slices on it.
- (I needed to use a second cookie sheet).
- Combine the seasonings.
- Sprinkle potatoes with half of the seasonings.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Using a large spatula, turn, sprinkle with remaining seasonings and bake 10 minutes more until crisp.
- Serve immediately.