Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Interesting twist to sweet potatoes. (From Mr. Food)
- 87 ounces cut sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple with juice, not drained
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Coat an 8" square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine drained sweet potatoes, crushed pineapple with juice, cinnamon, salt; mix well and spoon into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle brown sugar.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until sugar is browned.