1 hr 15 mins
Nothing flashy, just a nice, comfortable, milk and cookies experience, with a bit of nutrition slipped in. These are wonderful just out of the oven, and also freeze well. Based on the recipe for Kumara Cookies, from Kaipara Kumara, http://www.kumara.co.nz.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil, drain, and mash the sweet potato. You should have about 2 cups.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3In a large bowl, mash the banana.
- 4Cream margarine and sugar with the banana.
- 5Beat eggs, add to creamed mixture, and stir well.
- 6Stir in sweet potato and vanilla.
- 7Combine dry ingredients, and add to sweet potato mixture.
- 8Drop onto greased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 421.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g