Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect with a steaming cup of tea on a cold winter's day, the cinnamon in this recipe warms you up, the aroma fills the house, and the sweet potato keeps this whole-wheat recipe moist. Healthy and delicious!
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 450 g cooked sweet potatoes, peeled
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml oil
- 709.77 ml whole wheat cake flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml salt
- 340 g chocolate chips
- mix wet ingredients (first 5 ingredients).
- mix dry ingredients (second 5 ingredients).
- mix wets and dries together to produce a smooth batter without big chunks of sweet potatoes (they are soft so this isn't a problem), then blend in chocolate chips.
- fill mini-muffin cups 3/4 full and bake on medium-high temperature for 15 minutes (or until browned).