Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut sweet potatoes into large pieces. In a medium saucepan, cook in boiling water until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain and cool. Remove skin and puree in food processor or mash thoroughly with a fork. This should yield 1 1/4 cups sweet potato puree.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, mix together oil, sweet potato puree and eggs.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and stir in sweet potato mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon into mini muffin tins lined with paper cups.
- Fill to top. Bake 15-20 minutes. Cool on racks.