Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 sweet potatoes (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut sweet potatoes into large pieces. In a medium saucepan, cook in boiling water until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain and cool. Remove skin and puree in food processor or mash thoroughly with a fork. This should yield 1 1/4 cups sweet potato puree.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, mix together oil, sweet potato puree and eggs.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and stir in sweet potato mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon into mini muffin tins lined with paper cups.
- Fill to top. Bake 15-20 minutes. Cool on racks.